Indian soil is the manifestation of our rich traditions and diversity. We bring to you handpicked products from the soil of rural India. This Diwali gift our curated gift bags to your loved ones and celebrate the the authenticity of festivals and food.
1. Amaranth (Rajgira) & Flax seed cookies with coconut (125 gms) –
Our bestselling product is the perfect healthy alternative to welcome your guests. Share it with your loved ones over a cup of tea and fill the room with love & laughter.
Ragi & Oats Chocolate cookie (125 gms) – Neither kids nor adults can get enough of this one. From the rural hinterlands of Maharashtra, we bring to you our brand new product made with red ragi, rolled oats and delicious chocolate cookie. Low in sugar, high on taste.
2. Dill & Spicy Red Chilli cracker (125 gms) – Diwali gatherings are incomplete without something namkeen and spicy. Welcome your guests with this deliciously healthy crackers made from 100% whole wheat and Indian herbs. Perfect with a cup of tea or serve them with a cheese or yogurt dip.
Original Cheese crackers (100 gms) – No one can go wrong with cheese especially when it is made with 100% artisanal cheese and 0% synthetic cheese flavors. Our brand new product will beat your favorite chips hands down and will make your snacking experience guilt free.
3. Lemon Basil tea by Shashwat Organics –Post Diwali food indulgence come home to this warm cup of lemon basil tea to flush your system with all the junk. This rejuvenating box of tea comes with the goodness of organic lemon, basil and Indian herbs. Shashwat Organics offers a range of sustainable organic products which are grown and handmade in a farm near Pune.
4. Organic jaggery powder – Pair this with your Lemon Basil tea or add this to your sweets and ditch the sugar. 100% organic jaggery powder.
5. Hand-woven jute bag – All products come packed in a beautiful rustic jute bag.
Note: At check-out leave a note on your option as provided in items 1 and 2.